Not Forsaken: Hope After Suffering, Virginia Beach, VA
Ladies! Please join me for a complimentary women’s conference on Saturday, May 18th from 9:30am – 12:00pm, at Green Run Baptist Church (SBC) in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I’ll be speaking on God’s sovereignty and grace, and sharing how He uses all things (including our struggles and suffering) together for the good of those who love him.
We’ll also be singing a few hymns and conclude the morning with a Question & Answer segment. Light refreshments will be provided. Green Run SBC is extending this invitation to your friends and church women’s ministry, so please share! If you have questions or would like to RSVP, please click here to email or call 757.427.5087.
- Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Time: 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM / noon
- Where: Green Run Baptist Church
1201 Rosemont Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23453
- Event Description: Jenn is a Texan stay-at-home mom of three and a piano-playing author. Her debut book, Not Forsaken, chronicles the recovery milestones God lead her through following 21 years of child abuse and domestic violence. Under her maiden name, Jennifer Grassman, she has released several award winning albums. She has also used her music to explore the feelings of sorrow and betrayal resultant from heartbreak and trauma. Even through the darkest seasons of her life, God has been faithful and kept Jennifer’s hope alive.
- RSVP: Please email Green Run SBC or call them at 757.427.5087.
Click to view the church event flier: